Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chiller software - Automated Logic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WebCTRL optimizer can minimize the energy use of the chilled-water system, including air handling units and fan coils. The optimizer consists of an automated logic controller, a control algorithm and an integrated dashboard that allows technicians to monitor the system’s overall efficiency from anywhere at any time. It can be used on plants of varying sizes and on up to a maximum of eight chillers.
- EU Looks to Define Smart Buildings
- What Is the Internet of Things?
- What Is BACnet's Role in the Building Internet of Things?
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things