Chiller software - Automated Logic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WebCTRL optimizer can minimize the energy use of the chilled-water system, including air handling units and fan coils. The optimizer consists of an automated logic controller, a control algorithm and an integrated dashboard that allows technicians to monitor the system’s overall efficiency from anywhere at any time. It can be used on plants of varying sizes and on up to a maximum of eight chillers.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things