Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Chiller software - Automated Logic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WebCTRL optimizer can minimize the energy use of the chilled-water system, including air handling units, fan coils and other chilled-water distribution equipment. The optimizer consists of an automated logic controller, a control algorithm and an integrated dashboard that allows technicians to monitor the system’s overall efficiency from anywhere at any time. It can be used on plants of varying sizes and on up to a maximum of eight chillers. The system can be configured to optimize the chilled-water side alone, the condenser-water side alone, or both, and it is scalable, allowing additional chilled-water distribution equipment to be added and included in optimization calculations.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs