- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Head Gardener »
Chiller Uses Next-Gen Low-GWP Refrigerant - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
The Series R RTWD water-cooled chiller for commercial and industrial buildings is available in 80-250 tons, and delivers energy efficiency coupled with ease of installation, application flexibility and high reliability. These chillers can operate with a choice of R-134A or Opteon XP10 (R-513A), a next-generation, low-GWP refrigerant from Chemours. With an infinite unloading compressor design, wide operating temperature range, heat-recovery options up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, advanced controls and high efficiencies, these chillers can be the perfect choice for tight temperature control in almost any application.
The Series R RTWD chiller joins the Ingersoll Rand EcoWise portfolio of products, which are designed to lower environmental impact with next-generation, low-GWP refrigerants and high efficiency operation. Other Trane chillers included in the EcoWise portfolio are CenTraVac centrifugal chillers, Trane Sintesis air-cooled chillers and Trane Series E CenTraVac for Europe and the Middle East.
EcoWise products are available with next-generation, lower-GWP refrigerants, reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, maintain safety and energy efficiency through innovative design, and meet or exceed emissions regulations.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation