- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Chiller Tube Cleaner - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ram-Pro-XL®'s rotary tube cleaning and TubeGuard® technology helps eliminate biofilm and protect tubes against corrosion to improve HVAC system efficiency. The cleaning procedure clears biofilm, scale and other contaminants from the interior walls of chiller tubes. The unit features quick-connect shafts and brushes, a powerful motor with adjustable shaft rotation, integrated water flush and roll bar support to protect the equipment, and an integrated two-wheel dolly.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation