- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
Chiller Refrigerant Purger - Redi Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Oil, acid and moisture purgers are designed for chillers with refrigerant charges less than 4000 pounds. Oil separation and refrigerant cleaning is accomplished via a process that uses gravity, heat and pressure, and does not use mechanical pumps.
The device continually draws off a small quantity of chiller refrigerant, typically 10 to 20 pounds at a time. The refrigerant is then distilled back to the chiller, leaving the oil behind. The recovered oil is returned to the chiller's oil sump. Acids and moisture are also removed from the refrigerant and oil during the process.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?