Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Chiller Refrigerant Purger - Redi Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Oil, acid and moisture purgers are designed for chillers with refrigerant charges less than 4000 pounds. Oil separation and refrigerant cleaning is accomplished via a process that uses gravity, heat and pressure, and does not use mechanical pumps.
The device continually draws off a small quantity of chiller refrigerant, typically 10 to 20 pounds at a time. The refrigerant is then distilled back to the chiller, leaving the oil behind. The recovered oil is returned to the chiller's oil sump. Acids and moisture are also removed from the refrigerant and oil during the process.
- How to Plan and Scope an HVAC Upgrade
- How To Do a Major HVAC Upgrade on Campus
- HVAC Upgrades Can Lead to Broader Replacement Opportunities
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability