- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Chiller Refrigerant Purger - Redi Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Oil, acid and moisture purgers are designed for chillers with refrigerant charges less than 4000 pounds. Oil separation and refrigerant cleaning is accomplished via a process that uses gravity, heat and pressure, and does not use mechanical pumps.
The device continually draws off a small quantity of chiller refrigerant, typically 10 to 20 pounds at a time. The refrigerant is then distilled back to the chiller, leaving the oil behind. The recovered oil is returned to the chiller's oil sump. Acids and moisture are also removed from the refrigerant and oil during the process.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation