Chiller Pump - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The McQuay air-cooled screw compressor chiller AGS model features an optional factory-installed pump package mounted on the chiller base. This eliminates the need to install separate external pumps and connect them to the chiller on-site. It is offered in three levels of efficiency, and is designed with aerodynamic fan blades and a single rotor screw compressor, for improved, ultra-quiet operation. McQuay controls can be integrated for BACnet, LonWorks or Modbus communications.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs