Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Quantech Air-Cooled Chillers ship virtually immediately from inventory. Line includes 15- to 175-ton air-cooled scroll chillers, as well as 160- to 210-ton air-cooled screw chillers with variable speed drives, which are built to order. One model, QTC3, offers full load and part-load efficiencies that meet or exceed ASHRAE standards, and operates at 125 F down to zero degrees.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation