- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Chiller - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CLW chiller, available in 60- to 140-ton capacities, uses adaptive direct digital controls to modulate equipment based on conditions. Features R-410A scroll compressor, 4- or 6-inch water connections, and balanced port bi-directional TXV or optional electronically controlled expansion valve. Available as either a water-cooled chiller or as a reversible option.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation