- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Chiller - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CLW chiller, available in 60- to 140-ton capacities, uses adaptive direct digital controls to modulate equipment based on conditions. Features R-410A scroll compressor, 4- or 6-inch water connections, and balanced port bi-directional TXV or optional electronically controlled expansion valve. Available as either a water-cooled chiller or as a reversible option.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation