- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Chiller - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac Series S chiller is designed for replacement and retrofit applications. Bolt-together design and smaller footprint allows installation in tighter spaces. AdaptiSpeed technology integrates direct-drive compressor, permanent magnet motor and AFD3 adaptive frequency drive, which can reduce harmonic distortion to 5 percent or lower. Mixed-flow impeller design provides a balanced thrust load on the driveline.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation