Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The YORK YVWA with variable-speed drive is designed to save energy during off-design conditions, when building loads or tower-water temperatures are lower. The water-cooled screw chiller uses HFC-134a refrigerant and a falling-film evaporator. With high pressure applications, VSD constantly tunes the compressor speed to lift and load requirements to save energy.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation