Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The York YVAA air-cooled variable-speed screw chiller has design efficiencies up to 11.6 EER and can be configured to deliver an integrated part load value up to 19.8 EER. It also has a SilentNight feature which works with a BAS to load-limit the chiller, reducing ambient noise by as much as 16 dBA at off-design conditions.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation