Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller available in three levels of operating efficiency – standard, high and premium – and a sound pressure level rated as low as 67 dBA at 30 feet per ARI Standard 370. The Pathfinder air-cooled chiller unit capacities range from 175 to 515 tons in both 50 and 60 Hz. Single-rotor screw compressor. Uses R-134a refrigerant.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability