- Mechanical Engineer »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Executive Director »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller available in three levels of operating efficiency – standard, high and premium – and a sound pressure level rated as low as 67 dBA at 30 feet per ARI Standard 370. The Pathfinder air-cooled chiller unit capacities range from 175 to 515 tons in both 50 and 60 Hz. Single-rotor screw compressor. Uses R-134a refrigerant.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation