- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Chiller available in three levels of operating efficiency – standard, high and premium – and a sound pressure level rated as low as 67 dBA at 30 feet per ARI Standard 370. The Pathfinder air-cooled chiller unit capacities range from 175 to 515 tons in both 50 and 60 Hz. Single-rotor screw compressor. Uses R-134a refrigerant.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- 5 Steps Buildings Should Take to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation