- Facilities Coordinator »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
Chilled Beam System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 36CB chilled beam system cools using chilled water passing through a ceiling-mounted unit. Active chilled beams operate with induction where incoming pre-treated primary air induces room air through the coil in the beam. Passive chilled beams cool with natural convection. Flush with ceiling and exposed mounted models available.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation