- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Chilled Beam System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 36CB chilled beam system cools using chilled water passing through a ceiling-mounted unit. Active chilled beams operate with induction where incoming pre-treated primary air induces room air through the coil in the beam. Passive chilled beams cool with natural convection. Flush with ceiling and exposed mounted models available.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation