Chilled Beam System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 36CB chilled beam system cools using chilled water passing through a ceiling-mounted unit. Active chilled beams operate with induction where incoming pre-treated primary air induces room air through the coil in the beam. Passive chilled beams cool with natural convection. Flush with ceiling and exposed mounted models available.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation