- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Chilled-Beam Module - Swegon Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Paragon low-profile comfort module offers compact dimensions and high capacity. It heats, cools and ventilates while ensuring a comfortable, energy-efficient indoor climate by recirculating and treating room air and mixing it with fresh outside air ducted from an air handling unit. The unit operates on the pressure of the air in the duct and requires no fans or motors. It is designed to operate in an air system that controls room humidity below dewpoint, improving comfort and cleanliness by eliminating drain pans.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation