Chilled-Beam Module - Swegon Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Paragon low-profile comfort module offers compact dimensions and high capacity. It heats, cools and ventilates while ensuring a comfortable, energy-efficient indoor climate by recirculating and treating room air and mixing it with fresh outside air ducted from an air handling unit. The unit operates on the pressure of the air in the duct and requires no fans or motors. It is designed to operate in an air system that controls room humidity below dewpoint, improving comfort and cleanliness by eliminating drain pans.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation