Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Centrifugal Compressor - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Turbocor VTT — or Variable Twin Turbo — compressors with Intraflow eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers. Compressors are oil-free, variable speed, magnetic bearing technology, intended for water-cooled chillers and have capacities of 350 tons per compressor.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability