Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Centrifugal Compressor - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Turbocor VTT — or Variable Twin Turbo — compressors with Intraflow eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers. Compressors are oil-free, variable speed, magnetic bearing technology, intended for water-cooled chillers and have capacities of 350 tons per compressor.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation