- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Centrifugal Compressor - Danfoss Building & Comfort Controls - Facility Management Product Release
Turbocor VTT — or Variable Twin Turbo — compressors with Intraflow eliminate the need for inlet guide vanes or mechanical variable geometry diffusers. Compressors are oil-free, variable speed, magnetic bearing technology, intended for water-cooled chillers and have capacities of 350 tons per compressor.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation