- Project Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Centrifugal Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
EarthWise CenTraVac centrifugal chillers are available in design capacities ranging from 170 to 3,950 tons. Efficiencies to 0.47 kW/ton are available at ARI rating conditions. Uses R-123 refrigerant. Chiller control algorithms shorten chiller response time for energy-saving variable pumping strategies, according to the company. Control capabilities include adaptive frequency drive control, variable-primary flow, and soft loading and fast restart.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation