Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Centrifugal Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
EarthWise CenTraVac centrifugal chillers are available in design capacities ranging from 170 to 3,950 tons. Efficiencies to 0.47 kW/ton are available at ARI rating conditions. Uses R-123 refrigerant. Chiller control algorithms shorten chiller response time for energy-saving variable pumping strategies, according to the company. Control capabilities include adaptive frequency drive control, variable-primary flow, and soft loading and fast restart.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation