- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
Centrifugal Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
EarthWise CenTraVac centrifugal chillers are available in design capacities ranging from 170 to 3,950 tons. Efficiencies to 0.47 kW/ton are available at ARI rating conditions. Uses R-123 refrigerant. Chiller control algorithms shorten chiller response time for energy-saving variable pumping strategies, according to the company. Control capabilities include adaptive frequency drive control, variable-primary flow, and soft loading and fast restart.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation