Centrifugal Chiller - York - Facility Management Product Release
The YK-EP chiller economizer is a water-cooled centrifugal chiller that has a capacity range of 8,800-12,300 kW, and it features a second single-stage compressor to perform half lift in parallel. The chiller can operate with entering condenser water temperatures as low as 55 degrees and reduce instantaneous energy consumption by as much as 50 percent.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation