- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Centrifugal Chiller - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
Magnitude WME chillers can restart 35 seconds after a power failure and reach 80 percent of full load in 75 seconds. With RideThrough capability, they can also maintain compressor rotation during a power failure, permitting the chiller to re-synchronize with the spinning magnetic bearing rotor and return to pre-power loss capacity within as few as five seconds of power being restored.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation