- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Centrifugal Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The 700-ton Daikin McQuay® Magnitude™ features a positive pressure, oil-free design, and the chiller's efficient performance is sustainable throughout its operating life because there is no oil to contaminate the refrigerant and degrade system efficiency. The chiller achieves enhanced full- and part-load performance by eliminating the high-friction losses of conventional centrifugal compressors. The chiller uses R-134a refrigerant, which has no ozone-depletion potential or phase-out schedule.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation