- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Centrifugal Chiller - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The 550-ton, frictionless Magnitude unit is 40 percent smaller and 47 percent lighter than traditional centrifugal chillers of similar capacities. This compact size makes it ideal for retrofit projects or new installations where space and access are limited. The chiller features a positive-pressure, oil-free design and is sustainable through its operating life because there is no oil to contaminate the refrigerant and degrade efficiency. The chiller uses R-134a refrigerant, so it has no ozone-depletion potential or phase-out schedule.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation