- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
Central Monitoring Station - TRIATEK Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMS-1650 provides at-a-glance monitoring for up to four individual rooms, including isolation mode, alarm status and room pressure. For hospitals and laboratories, the surface or flush-mounted unit integrates into the building's BACnet network. It employs a color touch screen and connects with the company's fifth generation FMS controllers.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things