Central Monitoring Station - TRIATEK Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMS-1650 provides at-a-glance monitoring for up to four individual rooms, including isolation mode, alarm status and room pressure. For hospitals and laboratories, the surface or flush-mounted unit integrates into the building's BACnet network. It employs a color touch screen and connects with the company's fifth generation FMS controllers.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things