- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Cement Roof Board - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Securock is designed for use in low-slope roofing systems. The board is environmentally sustainable and its lower weight reduces energy and emissions. The board can be used with a variety of membranes and systems, including fully adhered and mechanically attached systems, as well as liquid-applied membranes and cold mastic modified bitumen. It scores a maximum 10 for mold resistance on ASTM D3272 and meets Factory Mutual Class 1 and Underwriter’s Laboratories Class A fire ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements