- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Cement Roof Board - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Securock is designed for use in low-slope roofing systems. The board is environmentally sustainable and its lower weight reduces energy and emissions. The board can be used with a variety of membranes and systems, including fully adhered and mechanically attached systems, as well as liquid-applied membranes and cold mastic modified bitumen. It scores a maximum 10 for mold resistance on ASTM D3272 and meets Factory Mutual Class 1 and Underwriter’s Laboratories Class A fire ratings.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems