Ceiling-Mounted Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMW30 is designed for server rooms and other applications with dense heat loads. The unit's cooling capacity is rated at 29,400 Btus per hour total and 22,000 Btu per hour sensible for computer rooms. The unit is 20 inches high and includes a built-in mounting bracket, flanges and vibration isolators. The air conditioner features a high integrated-energy-efficiency ratio (IEER) of 17.0 and includes a variable-speed inverter compressor and inverter-fan motor. Green features include the use of R-410A refrigerant and voluntary hazardous substance compliance in advance of mandated requirements.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation