Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities »
- Electrician »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
Ceiling Fan - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
The 12- to 20-foot diameter Element fan works in conjunction with existing HVAC systems. The oil-free, permanent magnet prime mover driving the fan creates maximum sound levels of less than 40 dBA. One 12-foot diameter fan covers 36 times the area of a 52-inch ceiling fan.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation