Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Ceiling Fan - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
The 12- to 20-foot diameter Element fan works in conjunction with existing HVAC systems. The oil-free, permanent magnet prime mover driving the fan creates maximum sound levels of less than 40 dBA. One 12-foot diameter fan covers 36 times the area of a 52-inch ceiling fan.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability