- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Ceiling Fan - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
The 12- to 20-foot diameter Element fan works in conjunction with existing HVAC systems. The oil-free, permanent magnet prime mover driving the fan creates maximum sound levels of less than 40 dBA. One 12-foot diameter fan covers 36 times the area of a 52-inch ceiling fan.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation