Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Casters - Hickory Hardware - Facility Management Product Release
Combining the technology of Faultless Caster and its sister company, Rhombus, Hickory Hardware's Faultless Bariatric 389/385 Series are made of sheet steel and powder coated or plated with zinc, and designed for use on mobile X-ray equipment, ultrasounds and large electrical medical equipment.
The series features an integrated selection mechanism with total and direction locking brakes that are continually greased. Each caster has a swivel bearing with a double ball bearing in the raceway. The caster series is available in polyurethane with two mounting options - 78.5 mm or 34 mm fixing pins.
- How Gundersen Health System Achieved Energy Independence
- Legionnaires': Spotlight on Healthcare Facilities
- Strong Design Goals Lead to Operational Efficiency
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
- $59 Million Health Facility Set for Colorado State University
- $61 Million Healthcare Facility Breaks Ground in Orland Park