- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Director of Facilities »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Casters - Hickory Hardware - Facility Management Product Release
Combining the technology of Faultless Caster and its sister company, Rhombus, Hickory Hardware's Faultless Bariatric 389/385 Series are made of sheet steel and powder coated or plated with zinc, and designed for use on mobile X-ray equipment, ultrasounds and large electrical medical equipment.
The series features an integrated selection mechanism with total and direction locking brakes that are continually greased. Each caster has a swivel bearing with a double ball bearing in the raceway. The caster series is available in polyurethane with two mounting options - 78.5 mm or 34 mm fixing pins.
- Cafeteria Spaces Growing As Office Areas Shrink
- Healthcare Facility Gears Up for Vaccine Distribution
- 5 Hospital HVAC Design Strategies for the Post-COVID-19 World
- $1 Billion in Makeshift Field Hospitals Are Being Built
- $1.5 Billion Philadelphia Healthcare Pavilion Project Using Lean Practices, Offsite Fabrication
- $418 Million Renovation Planned for Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center