- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Carpet Blowers - Allegro Industries - Facility Management Product Release
Three-speed blowers are available in two models, are lightweight and feature plastic housing molded and designed to be easily transported with handle and also stackable allowing for convenient storage. CFM on high speed is up to 1888. Many of the blowers include heavy-duty fan blades and are constructed from welded, rivet-free rugged steel or from corrosion-, ultraviolet-, and chemical-resistant polyethylene plastic.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation