- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Head Gardener »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Card Reader - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
aptiQ security readers can read both 125 kHZ proximity and 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards. Readers are NFC compatible and can read aptiQ smart cards as well as a variety of smart cards from other manufacturers. Available in mullion, single gang, and magnetic stripe options.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing