- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
Card Printers - Datacard Group - Facility Management Product Release
The SP75 and CP80 card printers have now received approval by the U.S. General Services Administration's evaluation program for certification of the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 201 card printer specification.
Mandated by presidential directive, the standard is an effort to issue reliable, secure forms of identification to all Federal employees and contractors. Other federal and state agencies also use the standard.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing