- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Chief Engineer »
Carbon Dioxide Sensor - TSI Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
IAQ-CALC meters use a low-drift NDIR carbon dioxide sensor. The sampling function records multiple point measurements. Model 7515 measures carbon dioxide. Model 7535 adds data logging of carbon dioxide. Models 7525 and 7545 simultaneously measure and data log CO2, temperature, and humidity, and calculate dew point, wet bulb temperature, and percentage outside air. Model 7545 adds carbon monoxide.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation