Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Capacity Controller - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
ADAP-KOOL AK-PC 781 integrated rack controller optimizes four control systems: compressor, oil management, high-pressure and heat recovery and harvesting refrigeration heat. The VZH variable speed compressor is designed for varied air-conditioning applications, including VRF, chillers, rooftop, packaged or split systems, IT, process cooling units and dedicated outdoor units, while providing temperature and humidity management. The compressor features a 4:1 turndown ratio and 26TR cooling capacity with a single scroll and up to 56TR in tandem design.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation