Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Campus Dome Security Camera - DVTel Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DVTel's 9440W mini-dome surveillance camera uses a Pixim-enabled chipset and is designed for schools where accurate image capture is critical in challenging lighting conditions, particularly at entry points such as doors and windows, main lobbies, sports facilities, courtyards, and more.
The MPEG-4 based IP camera uses advancements in video compression technology to provide both high-frame rate and high-resolution video, while maintaining a significantly lower file size, requiring less bandwidth than other varieties of TCP/IP cameras.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing