- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Building Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Campus Access Control Systems - SARGENT ASSA ABLOY DSS - Facility Management Product Release
Campus Access Control Systems support HID iCLASS 13.56 MHz smart card technology. Available on Passport 1000 P1 and P2. Encryption and mutual authentication provide improved lock security. Power over Ethernet technology connects to building network and allows for local decisions as well as real-time status monitoring and lockdown. Available in exit device, mortise and cylindrical lock configurations.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing