- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Camera - TYCO SECURITY PRODUCTS - Facility Management Product Release
The Illustra Flex 2MP PTZ has 20x optical zoom with continuous auto-focus plus 10X digital zoom, which provides effective video surveillance over long distances. The cost-effective PTZ includes motion detection and advanced features such as WDR, auto-defog, backlight control and noise reduction. Outdoor models use 60W PoE+ power making the installation of outdoor cameras easier.
IK10 and IP66 rated, providing excellent performance in outdoor and low light environments and can be quickly configured using the Illustra Connect software tool.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- How to Implement Effective Security Technology
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing