Cabinet - Tate Airflow - Facility Management Product Release
IsoFlo for raised floor data centers separates the IT airflow from the occupied space, and solves the challenge of cooling non-uniform rack layouts. Isolates both the supply and return airflow within the cabinet, allowing for increased inlet air temperatures, and completely eliminates bypass airflow. Deployable in any new or existing pod or cage configuration.
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- How to Manage Critical Data Spaces
- Don't Overlook These Critical Data Spaces in Your Facilities
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs