- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
CON·X·US Platform Has Been Added as a Standard Feature on Power-Fin Boilers and Water Heaters - Lochinvar - Facility Management Product Release
Smart Touch Control offers an 8-inch touchscreen with easy-to-understand info-graphics for quick set-up, while the CON·X·US platform allows users to monitor and manage the unit from any internet-capable device. The platform also sends alerts via text or e-mail notifying the user of changes in the system status and allows for the modification of settings from almost anywhere when connected to Wi-Fi or cat 5 Ethernet. The platform has been added as a standard feature on Power-Fin boilers of 500,000-5,000,000 Btu per hour and water heaters of 500,000-2,000,000 Btu per hour.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation