- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
CO2 Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CO2 room units offer temperature, relative humidity and CO2 readings in sensor-only and fully interactive models. Designed to work with the company's APOGEE building automation system and BACnet programmable terminal equipment controllers. OLED display is 96 x 64 pixels and alternately shows available readings. Includes plug-in human machine interface (HMI) port.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation