- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
CO2 Sensor - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CO2 room units offer temperature, relative humidity and CO2 readings in sensor-only and fully interactive models. Designed to work with the company's APOGEE building automation system and BACnet programmable terminal equipment controllers. OLED display is 96 x 64 pixels and alternately shows available readings. Includes plug-in human machine interface (HMI) port.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation