CMMS Software - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
MicroMain˙ Mobile for BlackBerry, a tool used with MicroMain‚s maintenance management program, enables users to access work orders with this wireless handheld device.
With the software, users are able to download their assigned work orders or any work orders available to any maintenance technician. This allows technicians to provide services for multiple work requests in the field or on the plant floor, saving time and improving productivity. This software checks for new work orders at user-specified intervals; in addition, automatic download options allow users to save time and effort.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs