- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
CMMS - SMGlobal Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The FastMaint CMMS system is available in stand-alone, networked and Web editions intended for manufacturing plants, industrial/commercial facilities, fleet maintenance as well as other equipment maintenance.
Both planned and preventive maintenance tasks can be scheduled, managed and tracked. An integrated inventory system allows one to track inventory use and when to reorder parts. Maintenance managers can plan ahead and budget work for the week, month, quarter, year or any defined period. One can easily create work orders and collect feedback on jobs done.
The Web edition of the CMMS system is built on the latest Microsoft technology—the Microsoft.Net framework, ASP.Net and C#. Customers have a choice of using a built-in Web server or Microsoft's Internet Information Server.
FastMaint Web also integrates work request management. Users rights to view or changeinformation can be restricted to protect maintenance data. It can work with Microsoft's Access or SQL Server database.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs