- Custodial Assistant »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
CMMS Platform Receives Upgrade - Maintenance Connection Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MC v7.0 is the latest update for the company’s computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software. This rollout offers enhanced design, increased usability and several key new feature sets. MC’s latest upgrade is being delivered to customers on a rolling release cycle, giving customers expedient access to the new version.
Significant enhancements to MC v7.0 includes new features like: multi-language functionality through automatic translations and smart labels; the ability to send work orders to maintenance technicians in the field via text; and a powerful new tool that gives maintenance management the capability to better balance workloads when scheduling preventive maintenance. Countless modifications and additions were incorporated into the newest version, including streamlined navigation and menu options, improved document and image management, Gantt charts, a favorites menu, field level security, smart search, work calendar updates, and much more. Simultaneously, MC Express, Maintenance Connection’s mobile-friendly technician tool, was also upgraded. Updates to MC Express include a new electronic signature option for completing work orders, global search functionality, and enhanced navigation options.
“MC v7.0 is changing the game in the CMMS field for maintenance professionals worldwide,” says Brad Squires, Maintenance Connection vice president. “We want to ensure that we continue to position ourselves to be the most innovative player in market, and this latest version is a prime example of that. From making it easier to navigate and use on any browser from any device, v7.0 supports our mission of providing a best-in-class CMMS platform.”
The largely anticipated MC v7.0 has been in development for over a year and is the result of customer-driven feedback, gathered by Maintenance Connection on a continuous basis. The new version of the CMMS was extensively beta-tested by a select group of experienced users to ensure the enhanced functionality was working seamlessly before being released. MC v7.0 is designed to operate in a variety of modern browsers, including Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer 11, and the new Microsoft Edge.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs