- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
CMMS - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
MicroMain Maintenance is a software package designed to simplify work-order management, optimize preventive maintenance, track assets, and automate purchase orders. Features include: 500 standard reports; visual work-order schedule; and control center, an administrative tool. MicroMain Mobile is an optional add-on that lets users create and update work orders from any internet-enabled device with a browser, including smartphones and tablets. The mobile dashboard tracks dozens of key performance indicators, providing instant, up-to-the-minute insight into maintenance operations.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs