Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CMMS - SMGlobal Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The FastMaint CMMS system is available in stand-alone, networked and Web editions intended for manufacturing plants, industrial/commercial facilities, fleet maintenance as well as other equipment maintenance.
Both planned and preventive maintenance tasks can be scheduled, managed and tracked. An integrated inventory system allows one to track inventory use and when to reorder parts. Maintenance managers can plan ahead and budget work for the week, month, quarter, year or any defined period. One can easily create work orders and collect feedback on jobs done.
The Web edition of the CMMS system is built on the latest Microsoft technology—the Microsoft.Net framework, ASP.Net and C#. Customers have a choice of using a built-in Web server or Microsoft's Internet Information Server.
FastMaint Web also integrates work request management. Users rights to view or changeinformation can be restricted to protect maintenance data. It can work with Microsoft's Access or SQL Server database.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs