Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
CMMS - Ashcom Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
MaintiMizer BlackBox™ is a plug-and-play version of the MaintiMizer Web-based computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). Users can choose to connect the self-contained unit to a network and/or the Internet wirelessly or via an Ethernet cable. It has all the functionality of the Web-based version, including modules for work order, preventive maintenance/equipment, inventory, vendor/purchase order, timecard, and utility modules. Each module opens to a dashboard screen, allowing users to see critical information quickly. BlackBox™ comes with MaintiMizer, Microsoft SQL Express, and a Web server pre-installed and pre-configured.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs