CMMS - MicroMain Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Web Request version 7.2, part of the company's computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), allows customers to submit work requests via the Web. With this tool, they can submit maintenance work requests to a central help desk or directly to the maintenance department. Requesters also can check on the status of work requests at their convenience, using a browser from their desktop or a Web-enabled hand-held device.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs