Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
CCTV Cameras - Sony Electronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Distributed & Enhanced Processing Architecture (DEPA) platform for IP-based security systems integrates cameras and recorders to improve workflow. Core intelligent video analytic capabilities are engineered into third-generation network cameras to transmit object information, environmentally noise-free, via metadata alongside video to DEPA-enabled recorders.
With DEPA, the system supports six video motion filters, including virtual border line passing and appearance in virtual area, which serve as filters to isolate and identify a broad range of behaviors. The technology also enables added image processing capabilities to reduce environmental noise, such as the rustling of tree leaves, which can trigger false alarms.
IPELA SNC-RX550N, SNC-RZ50N and SNC-CS50N cameras include DEPA pre-processing capabilities.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong