- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
CAD Software - Graphisoft - Facility Management Product Release
ArchiCAD 12 has multi-core processor support for faster 2D and 3D navigation and 3D model generation including sections and shadow casting.
Design modules are also improved, with capabilities for curtain walls and partial structure display.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs