Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
CAD Software - Autodsys Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
AcceliCAD 2008 from Autodsys uses a quick-dimensioning feature. Methods supported include continuous, baseline, staggered, ordinate, radius, and datum point.
Dimension-driven editing allows a user to modify a dimension and see the object change to match the new dimension. The software also uses an information window that displays relevant information about an object when the user places the cursor over it. This feature also works with ArchT objects to display the object type, style, and size.
A new color book editor provides the ability to effectively organize, create, and edit color books, and an improved user interface for PDF export provides more flexible output options. The software now now supports Windows Vista.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Maximizing CMMS To Meet Evolving Needs
- University Taps into Facility Data To Improve Maintenance
- Is the As-A-Service Model Right For You?
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs