CAD Software - Autodsys Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Autodsys IntelliCAD® 6.3 uses the new ODA libraries to enable reading and writing of the DWG 2007 file format. IntelliCAD will read, display, and save DWG 2007 files, including ten new entity types and more than 80 new system variables.
Other features include: viewport locking, a new color book editor, improved user interface for PDF export, better raster image handling, plus it now supports Windows Vista.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Total Cost of Ownership: A Different Approach to Asset Management
- What Parts of CMMS Should Managers Prioritize?
- How CMMS Modernizes Maintenance
- Access Board Seeks Accessibility for Self-Service Touchscreens in Facilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions