Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
CAD Software - Autodsys Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Autodsys IntelliCAD® 6.3 uses the new ODA libraries to enable reading and writing of the DWG 2007 file format. IntelliCAD will read, display, and save DWG 2007 files, including ten new entity types and more than 80 new system variables.
Other features include: viewport locking, a new color book editor, improved user interface for PDF export, better raster image handling, plus it now supports Windows Vista.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs