- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
CAD - ZwCAD - Facility Management Product Release
ZwCAD 2007 is a 2D/3D package and provides new functionality and ease-of-use enhancements, as well as DWG compatibility.
The DWG-based CAD system reads and writes the same industry standard formats produced by past and present versions of AutoCAD (2.5-2007), supports command line actions, true type fonts, MNU and SCR files, raster images, as well as SDS, LISP and VBA scripts to help clients develop custom macros and routines. The 2007 version also offers improved print functionality, as well as batch and shade printing support; multi-language support in text editor, Mline edits support and an improved Vista style interface enabling a user-friendly ZwCAD 2007 now offers users the opportunity to choose their interface, selecting from Office XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP Lunar, and Windows XP Royale.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs